From traditional to contemporary, Bethel has something that will fit your style of worship. We offer four weekly services. You can find more information regarding our worship services below.
@ 6:00 pm
This is a contemporary service led by one of our praise bands. Come as you are to this service. Expect a friendly environment where people hang around following the service to catch up with one another.
@ 8:00 am
This is a traditional service that offers a more traditional liturgical setting with organ-led accompaniment. This service recognizes our rich heritage as Lutherans. We provide a staffed nursery during this time.
@ 10:45 am
This service is a blended style worship that offers both contemporary and traditional music in a liturgical setting. Here, we blend our rich heritage with a more contemporary feel to offer a unique worship style. We provide a staffed nursery during this time.
@ 10:30 am
This service is a traditional service that utilizes the TLH hymnal
@ 6:30 pm
These are seasonal services for Advent and Lent (Late November through Christmas & Mid-February through March/April)
We love when children worship with us!
To the parents of our young children may we suggest...
- Relax! God put the wiggle in children. Don't feel you have to suppress it in God's house.
- Quietly explain the parts of the worship service.
- Sing the songs, pray, and speak the responses. Children learn worship by copying you.
- If you need to leave the worship service with your child, please feel free to do so, but please come back!
- We do offer a staffed nursery Sunday mornings during the 8:00 am worship, Education Hour, and 10:45 am worship that utilizes a paging system for your peace of mind. This is located to the left of the sanctuary toward the end of the long hallway.
To all who worship with us...
- Remember, the way we welcome children in church directly affects the way they respond to church and God. Let them know they are at home in the worship gathering.
- A smile of encouragement is always welcome to parents with small, active children.
- If you see that a family could use some assistance, graciously offer your help.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."